Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Introduction

Coco Chanel once said "Fashion Is Not Something That Exists In Dresses Only. Fashion Is In The Sky, In The Street. Fashion Has To Do With Ideas, The Way We Live, What Is Happening".
Anyone who knows me would say that this quote describes the way I live. Fashion And Styling Is the way I survive. It's What motivates me to be Benji everyday when I wake Up.
All My Life I've Been Surrounded By Fashion. My Grandmother was an amazing seamstress, My Mom was a trendy chica and my dad was probably The coolest freaking guy in whatever city he landed in. My whole upbringing was filled with stilettos, lipstick, purses and dresses.
At 6 my godmother bought me my first make-up kit and I threw on red lipstick with a pale eye even though my mother protested.
I used to sneak into my Grandmothers room and try on her shoes and make up while she was at work or asleep.
Fashion Is the air I breathe. Its the food I eat.
I couldn't Imagine Myself Being any person other than an obsessive fashion-ista.
This Blog Is A declaration.
Everything I dream about, every song I hear, Every thing I Buy and Fall In Love With Will Be on This Blog.
This Blog Is Who I am..And I'm Giving Everyone A Chance To Be Properly Introduced To Me.

Stilettos And Satchels
Benji-Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment