Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LEGGINGS!!

I have a weakness for leggings! So much so that I only own like 2 pairs of jeans that actually fit. Growing up I was never the girl that was DEVELOPED I guess. I was a late bloomer. I didn't really get a "Shape" until I was about 19 or 20. So when the other 14, 15 and 16 year old girls in school wore jeans that fit every curve, my jeans kind of fit like ..............a 10 year old boy. Oh how I miss high school -____-
When I started rocking my leggings I was about 18. For me they were like a gift from GOD! I no longer had to wear ill fitting jeans just to fit in . A black pair of leggings was so chic that I could get away with wearing them with anything in my closet. Now a Days everyone owns a pair of leggings but most people still don't wear them correctly. Leggings aren't made for me to feel like I have super powers to magically see your underwear. They aren't there to make you have a camel toe (camel toes are never attractive). Certain things just aren't acceptable when wearing leggings. They should fit but not be tight to the point that they are sheer or hurting. If they hurt take them off and put on something else. I always buy regular priced leggings but every now and then I splurge on a few special ones. My new buy for the fall are these free people leggings. Let me know how you like them. Info after the jump.

These are from free people and they retail for about 48$ which isn't bad for a splurge. I just have to figure out how i'll cover my butt. Black boy shorts perhaps?

Much love Benji-Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment