Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Some Things Change And Some Stay The Same

One Thing I Know In This Life Is That Classics Will Be Around Forever. Just Because something is old does not mean that it isn't in style anymore.Classics go from season to season with ease. An example of a classic would be a great fitting pair of blue jeans. One thing That will always be in style for me are pasties. It seems like this season a lot of lace,chiffon and other sheer fabrics are being used to create a lot of tops. With that being said , I must call upon the Pasty Gods. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I hate bras so for me the only solution to wearing a sheer top without a Bra is a tank or a set of pasties underneath it. The cool thing about pasties is that they now come in Tons of shapes and colors. They go from cats to lightening bolts and cupcakes to hearts so you can always find a set to fit your mood even if your mood is just regular plain nude pasties. If your not drawn in yet let me name drop for you. Celebrities like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Kelly Rowland and Hayden Panettiere have all been spotted out in pasties so the only thing left to ask is....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Photo Credits To Nikkilipstick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment