Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Koolaburra...The High Class Boot Brand

Everyone Knows How Much I Love My Uggs. When I Bought My First Pair In High School I Thought that spending 150$ was a big deal. I splurged on uggs until my closet had about 8 pairs in it. I destroyed a few by wearing them Everyday and some I gave Away To Family. I went Through A Mild Depression When I Realized that I was down to 2 pairs (ok, I'm Being A tad bit dramatic but it felt like I was going to die).So In regular benji fashion I began the hunt for some new uggs. I started to look at some celebrity feet and I noticed a lot of them were wearing these boho chic boots that looked really similar to uggs. So I searched and found out they they were a brand called koolaburra. They ranged from about 300-600$ so of course this peaked my interest and I decided to buy 2 pairs. I needed to know first hand why all these celebs were obsessed with them. Ugg boots will always have my heart (especially the limited edition jimmy choo pair that I want for my b-day) but these koolaburras just make me FEEL something i've never felt before.The price might be too much for a regular person who doesn't value fashion as much as I do, but in my book it's worth it. Celebs like Jessica Alba, Christina Milian, Kate Hudson, Miley Cyrus, Tori Spelling and many many more have really become followers of the brand. The Most Dedicated 1 Has to be Ashley Tisdale, I think she has EVERY pair of Koolaburra boots made. She's My Hero! lol
Photo Credits To JustJared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment