Wednesday, August 3, 2011

PRIVATE BENJAMIN!!!!!

Anyone Who knows me knows that my favorite actress growing up was Goldie Hawn. I wanted to BE Goldie Hawn. I don't know if that's the reason I always wanted to be blonde or if that's why i'm so obsessed with being glam but it might be a part of the reason. My favorite Goldie Movie is The First Wives Club...It' a Classic, But I've Recently Been watching Private Benjamin and it might be my new favorite Goldie Movie. Of course Death Becomes Her And Butterflies are free Can't Be Beat, But Private Benjamin Would Be My Life If I was In the Army! The Fact That My Moms Last Name Is Benjamin and Her Nickname was Private Benjamin as a kid Is just icing on the cake for me. If You Haven't Seen it, you have been deprived something special. It NEEDS to be seen at least once in your life. Go and make Me proud Glam Soldiers!!!!


Much Love, Private Benjamin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment