Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Roll Rough And Tough With My Afro Puffs

So after years of shaving my head, growing my curls and then caving under peer pressure to perm them I have finally come to a good place. I shaved my head in june and now I have my curls back. I figure weave will be my go to crutch whenever I feel the need for long straight hair because I really want to give my hair a chance to grow and be free. At first I started to think "How can I honestly be pretty with my hair like this". Then I saw this picture...
The skin tone, The nail Filing, the eye shadow..It reminded me so much of myself. So I thought...SHE LOOKS GREAT! What am I afraid of?  lol
Embrace Yourself...Your True Self, but let her be glam! 
Much Love Benji-Wilson
Photo Credit To SophyRobson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment