Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Songs Near And Dear

So My song choice for the day is.....*insert drum roll here*...."Songbird" By Fleetwood Mac.
This song....ooooh this song holds so many emotions for me. To me it's like telling someone how much you love them and all the things you want for them. You are just in love with this person to the point that even the birds are singing along with you. No where in this song does it say that the person loves you back but you sure as hell wish they do. So I hope you enjoy this song, my favorite line is "And I wish you all the love in the world..but most of all I wish it from myself". That sums up how I feel in a sentence. Lyrics after the jump.



For you, there'll be no more crying,
For you, the sun will be shining,
And I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right

To you, I'll give the world
to you, I'll never be cold
'Cause I feel that when I'm with you,
It's alright, I know it's right.

And the songbirds are singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world,
But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing,
Like they know the score,
And I love you, I love you, I love you,
Like never before, like never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment