Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Maxi-MUST

One of my favorite styles for about the past 2 seasons has been the maxi dress. If you know me , you know that my style lives somewhere between the mid 50's and the early 80's. I love alot of really boho hippy pieces and I want to do a lot more of that in the coming fall. An easy way to pull that look off is with a maxi dress. Maxi dresses have that boho 1970s vibe already so to amp that up all you need are things like feathered jewelry or bangles. Two of my favorite accessories are floppy hats and full scarves. I easily wear maxi dresses or skirts with sneakers, ugg boots, leather boots or heels. It's really one of those things that you'd have to be trying really really really hard to mess it up. Maxi dresses allow everyone to put there own spin on the trend. I hope you guys get some maxi dresses if you haven't already.
Much love...Benji-Wilson Photo credit to celebrityfashion.onsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment