Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm Blue * Insert da ba dee da ba da*

I Was Never A fan Of the color blue growing up. I don't know why. I'm an island girl so you would think that the blue would remind me of the beaches but...No. As I started to progress into my 20's I Realized That blue is a beautiful color but only if it's dark (I'm not a fan of pastels for some strange reason). So Imagine my surprise when I found 2 great blues from china glaze (Bermuda Breakaway and First Mate). These 2 colors are blues that I can actually see myself wearing and loving everyday. So Those two polishes are my picks for the day! Enjoy :)
                 Much Love Benji-Wilson!!
Photo Credits To SophyRobson.com The color is Uslu airlines but its a bit pricey and hard to find for the most part but China Glaze First Mate Is a pretty good dupe!

No comments:

Post a Comment