Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lips Of A Goddess pt2

Isn't She Lovely *sings*
So...About a year ago I outgrew lip glosses. I just couldn't deal with the sticky lips all the time. My hair would get stuck on my lips, I would forget it was there and polish off a burger like nobodies business. So Imagine my shock and amazement when I found a limited edition lip gloss that was created by one of my favorite natural haired bloggers *AfroBella*. The reason I like this gloss is because 1. It's purple. 2. It's a purple that looks good on brown, yellow and chocolate girls. The first time I went to order it , the lipglass sold out ridiculously fast and I teared up thinking I would never be able to own it. But, with the grace of the lord lol M.A.C decided to re stock the blogger obsession limited edition collection and I ordered it the SAME DAY. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of lip gloss again but I am definitely won over by this one.
Much Love Benji-Wilson
Photo Credits To Afrobella

No comments:

Post a Comment