Wednesday, August 10, 2011

With All Honesty

I Love FREE PEOPLE! When I discovered this brand I think I found gold. It's really hard to find a brand that you fall in love with almost every piece they release for a season and its even harder finding a brand that you don't have nightmares after making a purchase. Because being honest there are a lot of brands that just price items really high for NO REASON. Some of the things feel and look cheap and flimsy yet they have a price tag that you have to look and see of the items stocks your fridge and do your laundry after you buy it. I have no problem paying for luxury but I refuse to pay I super high price for something crappy. Free people has quality items and They fit into my hippy chic lifestyle.


1 comment:

  1. This doesn't seem affordable! I saw a skirt for like $200 lol I was excited about the clothes until I saw the price tags.

    ReplyDelete